Developing Web Applications with PhP & MySQL
Duration (In Days)
The three days, practical, exercise-driven course will cover the fundamentals of using MySQL and PHP and will provide a firm grounding in each technology and explore how they allow you to build sophisticated, bespoke web applications.
Build a simple, yet functional web application using PHP/MySQL.
- Understand the usage of PHP and MySQL in dynamic web development.
- Be able to setup and configure MySQL, PHP, Apache web server development environment.
- Develop plans for keeping the website updated and current at all times, recommend improvements for performance, create and fine-tune style guidelines for the website’s content, and choose the most effective design tools, programming languages, and applications.
- Setting up a Test Bed
- Overview of PHP
- Variables in PHP
- Logical operators
- Numbers in PHP
- Strings in PHP
- Control structures in PHP
- Transferring information between PHP pages
- Database fundamentals
- Getting PHP to connect to MySQL
Project & Case Study
Thus, PHP web development tools and cloud computing is picking up pace among businesses. As per a survey, 79% of websites and application development companies are using cloud framework and PHP to inculcate benefits of both technologies together