Duration (In Days)
Type of Training
Career Track/Job Roles
This workshop teaches basic tasks that are necessary to create web applications with a strong semantic structure, re-usable style components and custom interactive features.
- Knowledge in software development will be helpful.
- Learner will be able to build basic HTML pages that are the components of a web application used to solve real world problems.
- Create content using HTML5 semantic elements
- Create CSS stylesheets
- Creating Web Pages using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
- Creating Sophisticated Document Structures using HTML
- HTML5 Semantic Elements
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Designing Web Pages Elements using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- HTML5 APIs
- Adding External Libraries to Enhance HTML Applications